Mix match in sports style is not too difficult, does not require you to buy many new costumes but create a healthy, youthful and strong appearance. We shares with you the secrets to becoming a sporty and stylish fashionista.
- Exquisite sports
To create a sports style, you need to have at least one of the following items:
- Sports jackets
- Sport shoes
- Wear cool and spacious mesh material (mesh)
- Costumes with a wide range, simple and powerful cutting lines
- Backpack with sports form
- Sports hats
When mix-match outfits, use one of the items as the leader, mingle with other items, create an overall look that looks healthy, but still fashionable and has surprising details.
2. Don’t go too far
The secret to not transforming yourself into an athlete wearing a uniform or sports students is the balance between a little masculine, strong and soft, feminine.
For example, you can still mix sports jackets with pencil skirts and high-heeled sandals, or wear high heels with sweatpants. Creativity in mix match helps you look disruptive but still not lose the femininity. A sporty jacket when combined with feminine accessories will help you create an impression.
3. Love sneakers
Sneakers are basic accessories, easy to coordinate with many different styles of clothing to create dynamic sports style. The most recent fashion trend originating from Korean actors is combining sports shoes and trousers and shirts, creating a youthful and modern office style.
It should be noted that when combining sports shoes with office attire, clothes must have a slim, strong shape, avoid frills and too baggy. Shoes will give you a sporty style without sports clothes.
There are 3 types of accessories best suited to women’s sports fashion:
- Backpacks are always the right choice not only because they are easy to wear, but they can also hold lots of miscellaneous things.
- Suitable baseball caps or baseball caps and create a dynamic and lovely look for girls.
- Sunglasses seem to be unimportant but will create a very cool highlight for the wearer.