The Jodhpur Boots are gradually returning to the men’s shoe market when the Chelsea Boots, Harness Boots become too popular. Speaking of Jodhpur Boots, they are not so famous or iconic as Chelsea Boots but there is something very interesting out of these men’s boots. They, like other men’s boots, have “roots” that are used to ride horses. It was also created for horse riding right after the “invention” of Jodhpur pants. Find out what are the Jodhpur Boots men’s boots
Regardless of where they are made, Johdpur Boot has unique features that distinguish them from other ankle-high boots such as:
- Shoe height up to ankle or slightly above ankle.
- The two main parts of the shoes (the front upper and the back) are usually made from a single piece of leather.
- The stitches are sewn on the back of the shoes.
- The tight fastener around the ankle area.
- The strap has two parts, each attached to the neck of the shoe.
- The buckle side of the strap is attached to the inside and extends halfway around the ankle, counterclockwise on the right shoe and vice versa on the left shoe.
- The remaining free end is attached to the outside and extends around the ankle clockwise on the right shoe and vice versa.
- There is a loop on the back of the body, the two straps are threaded through that loop to secure.
In addition, there is another version of these boots with features such as:
- The strap of the shoe does not wrap completely around the ankle.
2.Both sides of the straps are attached to the opposite sides of the uppers.
3. Lock shoes outside and loosen the inside of the shoes.
4. The length of a side-locked cord is shorter than the one without the lock.
5. The strap-free straps wrap around the ankle and meet the buckle close to the ankle.
6. There are now a number of men shoe manufacturers who advertise Jodhpur Boot shoes without a strap, but instead they are equipped with elastic on both sides. These are not Jodhpur Boot shoes, they look more like Chelsea Boot pairs. Jodhpur Boot shoes have two variants with the above mentioned characteristics. For any shoes with a different design introduced by the manufacturer is not Jodhpur Boot.